REHAU Vertically Sliding Sash Window - The Future of Tradition
Sympathetic in style yet innovative in design, the REHAU Heritage Vertical Slider presents a whole world of new opportunity in both the replacement and new build markets. The REHAU Heritage window system has been developed following extensive consultation with conservation bodies and housing associations. The system offers a wide range of features and benefits.
- Traditional design details and sight-lines of a timber box sash window, with all the benefits of uPVC, make this system the ideal replacement sash window. Traditional timber aesthetics can be replicated by combining sight-lines of the 42mm, 52mm or 62mm heritage sashes, with the deep 81mm heritage bottom rail. The 10mm incrementally stepped sash profiles allow for equal glazing sight-lines to run from top to bottom sash, creating an aesthetically pleasing finished product.
- Patented design details provide superb styling and easy installation.
- Triple chambered profiles ensure good thermal insulation - achieves an 'A' Window Energy Rating (WER) using standard components and without the need for thermal inserts.
- Kitemark accredited extruded profiles produced in accordance with BS EN12608:2003including a SEVERE rating for Classification of climatic zones.
- The system is approved BS7950:1997 (2007) security standards.
- Sound insulation is dependent on glazing specification. All profiles are accredited and extruded to the CEN A classification.
Document L compliant.
- Choosing between either a run-through heritage style horn, or a clip-on version, you are able to replicate traditional timber aesthetics. These options maintain the integrity of building architecture.
- Exterior of sash has putty-line aesthetics with matching astragal bar and inside is sculptured with matching astragal bar.
- A stepped frame with either mechanically jointed sill or fully welded options..
- Triple brush seals for superior draught proofing.
- Anti-jemmy Security Bar for optimum security.
- Sizes up to 1800 X 3500mm.